Start your own business in Belgium
Following 2010’s sell out event, Local Knowledge is once again running a half day seminar on how to set up and run a business in Belgium with the support of ING and The Bulletin magazine.
Date: 5 April 2011, 14:00-18:30
Venue: ING –Rue du Trône 4– 1000 Brussels
Don’t miss out on Belgium’s premier business start up event, dedicated to helping expats set up businesses in Belgium. This half day seminar takes you through the practical and essential steps you need to take to get your business up and running in Belgium.
Why you should attend
- Gain an informed insight into the different types of business that you can set up
- Understand the pros and cons of the different corporate structures and work out which one is most appropriate for you
- Learn how to limit your personal liability in a corporate structure
- Find out what documents you need for each stage of the registration process
- Get practical guidance on your next steps from banking and accounting experts
- Discover how to maximise your cash flow and profits as a business
- Pick up essential tips and techniques to develop your entrepreneurial skills
€50 incl VAT, free for ING clients
Freebies to take away with you:
- Free copy of the 2nd edition of the Local Knowledge Guide to setting up and running a business in Belgium, worth €22
- Contact information of all expert speakers including email and phone number
- Printed copy of all presentations plus access to soft copy online after the event
Places are limited and available on a strictly first-come-first-served basis so book now.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
The Local Knowledge Team
Tel +32 495 160 845
PS: Bring along your colleagues and attend as a team. Group discounts available for groups of 3 or more. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.