- Employee retention: training employees to fit organisation roles creates opportunities to retain motivated employees who already know your organisation’s culture, have knowledge and experience of your organisation, and also know its history;
- Reduced recruitment costs: investing in employees increases loyalty and interest in the job so they stay longer;
- Good PR and attraction of top talent: Top employees want to stay the best and continue to develop throughout their career. These people are looking for organisations that want to invest in them;
- Business resilience and sustainability: continuous and permanent training keeps your teams in tune with a constantly changing world, making your organisation dynamic and competitive;
- Gaining a competitive edge: by scheduling the right training based on your company’s results, you put your organisation ahead.
Developed by SD Worx